Carefully read the following legal notice regarding the website of TORRES HERMANOS Y SUCESORES, S.A.U. (www.naranjastorres.com), hereinafter, NARANJA TORRES.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website http://www.naranjastorres.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by NARANJAS TORRES, with Tax ID (CIF) no. A08196628 and registered office in Industrial Agrícola nº 2 12590 Almenara Castellón.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access supplier contracted by the users.
Use of the website attributes the condition of user and implies the acceptance of all terms and conditions of use included in this Legal Notice.
Users are advised to carefully read this Legal Notice regularly, as its conditions of use, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may change.
NARANJAS TORRES reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms and conditions of use of this website. Any change in this regard will be published visibly on the website, indicating the date of the last update at the top of the document. If you continue to use the services provided on the website once its conditions of use have been amended, it will be understood that you accept the amendments made to it.
- Browsing, access and security
Accessing and browsing this website imply acceptance and knowledge of the legal notice and the Terms and Conditions of Use contained herein. NARANJAS TORRES makes its best efforts to ensure that browsing is carried out under the best conditions and avoid damages of any kind that may occur whilst browsing.
The owner is not liable for damages of any kind that may be caused to users who use browsers or different versions of browsers other than those for which the website has been designed.
- User obligations
4.1 Obligation to use the website correctly
The conditions of access and use of this website are conditional on the current laws and the principles of good faith and its lawful use by the user. It is generally prohibited to perform any type of action to the detriment of NARANJAS TORRES and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user undertakes to use this service without being involved in activities that may be deemed illicit or illegal, that violate the rights of NARANJAS TORRES or third parties, or that may damage, render useless, overload or harm the website or prevent its normal use by other users.
It is prohibited to use this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, specifically but not limited to:
1) Any violation of third party rights (right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Using the contents of this website to produce any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited e-mails (spam) or similar.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other computer software or program that may cause damage or unauthorised changes to the contents or systems accessible through this website.
The information on this website is up-to-date as of the date of its last update. The owner reserves the right to update, amend or delete information on this website.
- Intellectual property
All information contained on this website, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Act. These rights belong solely to NARANJA TORRES, or to their licensors, so it is expressly prohibited to perform any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, over all or part of the content of this website, and generally any object that, according to the current legislation, is protected by the intellectual property regulations.
All contents of the website and all contents available through the products and services of the owner, including designs, texts, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and layout (the “Content”) are the sole property of the owner or its licensors with all rights reserved.
No part of the website content can be amended, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not upload or republish content from the website on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information into databases or compilation bases. Any other use of content from the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be amended without the prior written consent of the owner.
- Registered trademarks
All trademarks, logos and emblems shown on this site are owned by NARANJAS TORRES or third party companies. It is expressly prohibited to use, without prior consent, any element of this website that is protected in accordance with the current legislation on industrial property. In particular, trademarks, trade names, shop signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the owner cannot be used.
- Cookies Policy
If you would like to find out more about our cookies policy, please read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
Any Internet user who wishes to enter links to the website of NARANJAS TORRES on their own site must adhere to the terms stipulated below, and ignorance of the latter does not constitute exemption from the responsibilities derived from the Law.
1) The link will only link to the homepage or main page but cannot reproduce it in any way (inline links, copying texts, graphics, etc.).
2) Under all circumstances, it will remain prohibited, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind which surround the website or allow content to be viewed from web addresses other than that of the website and, in any case, when viewed jointly with external content from the website which: (i) causes or may cause error, confusion or be misleading to users over the true source of the service or content; (ii) is an untrue comparison or imitation; (iii) takes advantage of the NARANJAS TORRES brand reputation and prestige; or (iv) in any other way which is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No kind of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement regarding NARANJAS TORRES, its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page where the link appears.
4) Under no circumstances will the page where the link is located state that NARANJAS TORRES has given its consent to the inclusion of the link or that it, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates with, checks or supervises the sender’s services.
5) This prohibits the use of any word or pictorial mark, or a mixture thereof, or any other distinctive sign belonging to NARANJAS TORRES on the sender’s site, except in cases allowed by Law or expressly authorised by NARANJAS TORRES, provided that this allows, in these cases, a direct link to the NARANJAS TORRES website in the form provided for in this clause.
6) The page which features the link must adhere strictly to the Law and must not, in any case, provide or link to its own content or that of third parties which: (i) is unlawful, harmful or unethical or which breaches the rules of proper conduct (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) leads or could lead the User into the misconception that NARANJAS TORRES subscribes to, backs up, adheres to or supports in any way whatsoever the ideas, declarations or statements, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) is inappropriate or not relevant to NARANJAS TORRES’s activity in terms of location, content or subject matter of the sender’s website.
In any case, NARANJAS TORRES reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and demand their removal when they do not comply with the conditions set forth in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for any infringements that may take place or any damages that may be caused to third parties due to improper or illegitimate use of the website.
NARANJAS TORRES will not be responsible for any possible damages or losses that could derive from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of electronic or computer systems, resulting from causes external to the company, from delays or blocks in the use of these systems caused by defects or overloads in telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
NARANJAS TORRES does not guarantee the accuracy nor is it responsible for the consequences that could derive from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, NARANJAS TORRES is also not responsible for the content, products or services that may be viewed through electronic links, direct or indirect, on the website, except in those cases set forth in article 17 of Act 34/2002, of 12 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers there to be a linked site containing illegal or inappropriate content, they should notify this to NARANJAS TORRES following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
Links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between NARANJAS TORRES and the individuals and companies owning the websites to which they provide access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of NARANJAS TORRES with the statements, content or services provided through them. NARANJAS TORRES reserves the right to unilaterally remove the links appearing on its website at any time.
NARANJAS TORRES is unaware of the content and services of the linked sites and is therefore not responsible for any damages caused by the unlawful nature, quality, outdated nature, unavailability, error and uselessness of these or for any other damages not directly attributable to it.
NARANJAS TORRES is released from any responsibility regarding the cookies that external third parties may install on to the hard drive of the user’s computer.
For any necessary notifications, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to NARANJAS TORRES, Industrial Agrícola nº 2 Carrer del Duc 12590 Almenara Castellón.
Applicable jurisdiction and legislation
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that could derive from it are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that could arise from access to or use of this website will fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
If you would like to find out more about our cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
The identification details of NARANJAS TORRES are:
Tax ID (CIF) A08196628
You can contact us through the following means:
Phone: (+34) 962 610 016 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org